These PEANUT BUTTER and CHOCOLATE matcha slices are simply divine! I made them after dinner one night and could not get over how indulgent yet healthy they were. To put it into words: simply AHMAZING!
So here’s the recipe…. enjoy!
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup quick oats
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- ½ desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup non-refined coconut oil (in melted form)
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 1½ tbs natural rice malt syrup
- ½ tsp stevia
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocao powder
- 1 tbs natural peanut butter
- 1 tbs organic pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp stevia
1. Process all of the base ingredients in a food processor until well combined and a crumble like texture is formed.
2. Press down the base in a baking tray lined with baking paper using the flat bottom of a jar and pop it in the freezer to set.
3. Blend all filling ingredients together until a smooth creamy consistency is formed. Smooth out the filling on top of the base layer and place back in the freezer.
4. Then, mix the coconut oil with the rest of the chocolate mixture, and stir it until the texture is consistent and smooth.
5. Spread chocolate on top and place back into the freezer and let it set overnight.
6. Take out of freezer and let cool.
7. When cool, enjoy!