Matcha Lava Cake
These MOUTWATERING matcha LAVA CAKES are simply divine! We made them as a cheeky Friday night treat after dinner and a movie.
Here’s the recipe…. enjoy!
100 gr fine white chocolate
3 tbsp coconut oil
6 tbsp stevia sugar
1 egg white
4 tbsp cake flour / alternatively gluten free self raising flour or almond meal- note if using almond meal instead put 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1-2 tbsp matcha powder
a pinch of salt
1. In a bowl melt the white chocolate in double boiler or microwave with 10 seconds repetition until melt
2. Whisk the coconut, stevia, and egg
3. Add the white chocolate and the rest of the ingredients into the egg mixture
4. Pour the batter into buttered and floured ramekin or tin
5. Let it sit in freezer for about an hour (it won’t freeze the batter) well, if you want to make it in advance chill the batter in fridge before baking
6. Bake in the a pre-heated oven at 200C for about 10 to 15 mins, it depends on how big your mold is